On-Demand CFO & Strategic Advisory Services
Leading all financial activities of the Company and managing appropriate teams.
- Financial planning and analysis; defining KPIs and preparing forecasts, budgets and operating plans; overseeing the monthly closing process; managing payroll, A/P and A/R; financial reporting and presentations to internal decision makers – Board of Directors and senior management.
- Assisting the build-out of an internal sales team; forecasting, tracking and benchmarking revenue generation; drafting commission agreements.
- Tax and audit support; legal contract review and negotiation; strengthening corporate governance; developing employee handbooks; and securing insurance.
- International expansion and go-to-market strategies.
Assisting capital raising (equity + debt) and M&A processes.
- Creating presentations, documentation, financial models, cap tables, and investor lists.
Formulating and executing on corporate development initiatives.
Managing external relationships with strategic partners, service providers and investment banks.
Neil has contributed to Autonomy Paris through our content brand, The Urban Mobility Weekly & Daily. His articles on e-scooters and valuing startups have been among the best read on the site which reaches an audience of 10,000 mobility professionals. In addition to his valuable content, Neil has spoken at our annual event Autonomy Paris and is someone we consult with often when we need practical advice on seemingly complex business problems.
Founder & CEO, Autonomy & The Urban Mobility Summit
Working with Neil has been fantastic. As we’ve grown, he’s helped us create a financial model that takes the guesswork out of our business. Now that we have predictable modeling, we’re able to make smarter investment and hiring decisions. We decided to purchase a building this year, and Neil’s financial expertise was a backbone of the decision making process for us.
Building a model isn't just about making the numbers work, it's about understanding how the business should work. Neil helped us communicate our business in a way that our investors could understand and evaluate.
CEO, Brave Venture Labs
Neil is a stand out professional! From his financial modeling and planning expertise to his well rounded global knowledge, experience and great personality, he consistently adds significant value to our team as CFO.
Co-Founder, Verdant Frontiers
Neil has a real gift. I’ve recruited him to own the financial modeling and analysis for several projects. He’s a great guy, very diligent and does great work.
Co-Founder, Saturn Five Studios
Co-Author, "Get Backed: Craft Your Story, Build the Perfect Pitch Deck, and Launch the Venture of Your Dreams"